Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 1 of Internship Experience


As I heard from everybody, in the first day of work placement there would be some difficulties but in my opinion I had rather say “Challenges” than “Difficulties”. It was more than normal to me but in more interesting and excitement expression. The first day, I arrived before my HR manager and it was about 1 hour before. I’ve met all of the organization there and my HR manager Miss Hamda AlSuwaidi took me for a tour around every organization to know more about “Sheikh Zayed Housing Programme” which I will be working in as a trainee student. I really had a great time with them and I entered a meeting in my first day with all the managers of finance and account it was quite amazing and yet to know that I met an amazing people there which they were too busy but they made time to let me learn from them and how they works. I liked the environment and the people I work with because they are working as one hand and that what I always wanted. They gave me a list of things to do for every week but actually I didn’t have an office because they don’t have space enough, however, they let me work on their offices instead of them working but they were still working even if I was sitting in their offices. I met with a new working student that was graduated from Zayed University she is still waiting for her office too. What I liked about them that they will make too much efforts just to let be as a comfortable person plus I have never seen Directors who have been always nice to their people as I saw in there and they never been as a Directors because they’re as a friend to them. I learned how to update every single person in housing loans and in cars loans which they have a required system in their computers for this things plus I called companies for cheques collection and more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment